ARE YOU EXPECTING?
How should you prepare your beloved dog for the arrival of your little one?
Register for the FREE eBook:
A Pet Primer for New & Expecting Parents
22 Essential Questions Every Dog Owner Needs To Ask!
Here’s a sobering statistic: 80 percent of all dog bites happen to children under five, and 80 percent of those are directly on the face. Ouch!
What Is Good Dog Happy Baby?
A 12-Step program to transform your dog into a loving and well-behaved member of the family
A step-by-step guide to assessing and resolving potential behavior problems
A simple roadmap for integrating your baby into your dog’s environment
Created by seasoned dog-trainer Michael Wombacher in 2015 as an online resource for expecting parents, the methods and techniques in Good Dog Happy Baby have helped thousands to prepare their dogs for the arrival of baby. Good Dog Happy Baby provides a blueprint for parents who want to their child to enjoy the rich benefits of a canine companion.
Here’s what people are saying about Good Dog Happy Baby…
“Before reading Mike’s book we were totally at a loss about how to introduce our baby to our older, somewhat neurotic dog. Thank God the book breaks everything down. It provided step by step instructions that took the guesswork out of a challenging process. Our baby is now 1 and thanks to solid instruction all has gone well. Thanks Mike!” — M.J.
“Simply great! A must for all expecting dog owners. Full of useful information to help ease a big transition.”
— Dean Beyerink, DVM
“Mike’s book has restored sanity in our lives and taught us how ALL of us (my husband and me, our baby, and our dogs) could co-exist in a way that works for everyone. In particular, if you follow his Doggie Twelve-Step Program you will effectively teach your dog that you are in control, not him or her.” — Anna, Client
“Michael Wombacher is a maestro of dog trainers. His clarity of thinking, sense of humor, and skills in communicating make dog training fun for pet and pet lover.”
— Michael Tilson Thomas, Music Director of the San Francisco Symphony
Don’t wait. It’s not worth the risk
You’ll learn how to:
- Assess your dog to see if she’s “baby-proof”
- Ensure your baby is safe when your little one comes home
- Get immediate results with a proven system: The Doggie Twelve-Step Program
- Teach your dog to respect personal space
- Respond if your dog doesn’t like kids
- Respond if your dog is sensitive and afraid of being touched in childlike ways
- Train your beloved dog to live peacefully with your new baby!
- Work with the expert techniques a world-class dog trainer
- Avoid spending more money than you need to for dog training!
- Use Mike’s technique to instantly diffuse stressful (and even dangerous) moments with your dog
- Help your dog build positive associations with the presence of your child
For years, I’ve worked with expecting dog owners to prevent problems between dogs and children. I have witnessed too many families forced to surrender their beloved family companions because they failed to prepare their dog for the arrival of a new family member. The Good Dog Happy Baby book, course, blog, and forum gives expecting parents like you everything you need to fully prepare your dog for your new baby. — Michael Wombacher
As seen on: